Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Crazy Days of...summer or winter?

Seems like global warming may be a lot closer than I thought. I swear that I remember having a long, cold winter as a child (but I might be looking through the rose-colored glasses once again (this seems to happen more as I get older)).

Anyway, what can I complain about?
I have three great kids, a wonderful wife, an awesome job, a lot of great and true friends, and more than anything.... I am completely content with my lot in life.
I used to dream up all kind of things I 'needed' to be happy at Christmas time, but this year I am at a complete loss for wanting. I guess it a wonderful life after all. A little bit of God goes a long way!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.